- Cruise Insurance with cover for pre-existing medical conditions
- No age limits on single trip or annual cruise insurance
Travel insurance from Sun Selection provides cover for cruise holidays as standard, so whether you opt for one of our standard products or our cruise specific cover your travel insurance policy will provide cover for emergency medical and repatriation expenses whilst you are on your cruise.
Cruise insurance – Cover and Benefits
- Medical and repatriation expenses up to £10 Million
- 24 hour emergency medical support
- Cancellation cover up to £10,000(Cruise Specific policies)
- Cabin Confinement, Cruise Interruption, Missed Port Departure, Itinerary Change cover available (Cruise Specific Cover)
- Scheduled airline failure (Insolvency cover) included
- Gadget (smart phone/tablet) cover available
- Missed Connection cover available
See our full Travel Insurance Schedule of Benefits for more information about our cruise travel insurance cover and benefits.
Cruise insurance with cover for medical conditions
Our cruise insurance can cover all types of pre-existing medical conditions, including cancer, diabetes, heart disease, asthma and high blood pressure.
When you are getting a quote for cruise insurance it’s important to declare your pre-existing medical conditions so that you have appropriate travel insurance in place to cover emergency medical treatment whilst you are away.
You can declare a medical condition to us when you get a quote for cruise insurance online or by phone. We will ask you a few questions about your medical condition and can generally offer instant travel insurance cover. There’s no need to get a doctor’s certificate.
Single trip cruise insurance
Our single trip cruise insurance can cover individual holidays up to 94 days in duration.
Annual cruise insurance
Our annual cruise insurance provides travel insurance cover for an unlimited number of trips in one year, they don’t all have to be cruises. Each trip must be no more than 31 days in duration.
Our annual cruise insurance can cover all types of medical conditions; however, sometimes we are unable to cover more severe medical conditions on an annual travel insurance policy. If you find this is the case, please try getting a quote for single trip travel insurance, where we can cover more severe medical conditions and sometimes even a terminal prognosis.
Insurance policies and administration is provided by Goodtogoinsurance.com who are a trading name of Ancile insurance Group Ltd.