Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Single trip travel insurance with no age limits
- Single trip travel insurance with cover for all types of medical conditions
Sun Selection is a specialist travel insurer providing single trip travel insurance cover to travellers who may find it difficult to find insurance elsewhere due to their age or medical conditions.
We have no age limits on our single trip travel insurance policies and are able to offer single trip travel insurance with cover for all types of pre existing medical conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, heart conditions and cancer.
Single trip travel insurance
Our single trip travel insurance can cover individual holidays up to 94 days in duration - Ideal for covering a specific holiday, anything from a short break to a long stay abroad.
- No age limits
- Cover for individual trips up to 94 days
- Cover available for all types of medical conditions
Single trip travel insurance – Cover and Benefits
- Medical and repatriation expenses up to £10 Million
- Loss of medication up to £300
- 24 hour emergency medical support
- Cover for mobility aids up to £2500
- Cancellation cover up to £5000 (Platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3000 (Platinum policies)
- Scheduled airline failure (Insolvency cover) included
- Natural catastrophe (Volcanic Ash) cover available
See our full Travel Insurance Schedule of Benefits for more information on the levels of cover for single trip travel insurance.
Single trip travel insurance – Easy to buy online or by phone
If you have had difficulty finding single trip travel insurance due to pre existing medical conditions or because you are over 65, don’t worry, we can help.
We can provide single trip travel insurance with cover for medical conditions and no age limits online or by phone – it is very easy and will only take a few minutes.
Our single trip travel insurance is provided by Goodtogoinsurance.com and underwritten by Optimum Underwriting Limited as Underwriting Agents for Groupama Insurance Company Limited Registered in England: No. 995253.